Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 2: Task 3 Collaborative Writing

I added the second paragraph to something Marie started on Google Docs. Although I have certainly heard of Google Docs before I have never used to for collaborative writing so thought it might be a good idea to see how it works.  Easy to understand and use.


Below is the story so far.  Click on the title below to go to the original document. I'm hoping others will add more!

WHAT A SHOCK!

1)  Marie
What a shock! I had been looking everywhere to find Vicky & she had been hiding in the water all along... She seemed to be so scared and mysterious... I had to pretend nothing had changed & make her change her mind. But how could I after what had been going on? How could she ever trust me again? How could I win her back?

2)  Rebecca
I had promised myself from the very beginning that I wouldn’t lie to Vicky. And yet, I had lied.  And not just once. I had lied to her again and again and again and now she knew.  Not all of the lies, of course. In fact, she only knew of one but that was enough to make her run away and hide. I hadn’t done it to be mean or malicious, of course. I was trying to protect her. But how was I ever going to make her believe that? And how was I going to make her believe nothing had changed when, in fact, I knew nothing would ever be the same for either of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment